View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 11:28 AM   #4
ucfgrad93
Wizard
ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2nd Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
There is no one reader that is right for everyone. It all comes down to what features people are interested in and how they feel about using one large store and several small stores (Amazon) or many stores of varying size (EPub).

I think that a casual reader and a book worm would be happy with the Kindle, Nook, or Kobo. I know nothing about the Libra Pro Touch. I suspect that people will prefer the Nook over the Kobo because of dictionary issues and speed issues but you have to know about those things to care.
Agreed. The perfect reader will vary from person to person depending on their particular requirements.
ucfgrad93 is offline   Reply With Quote