View Single Post
Old 10-31-2017, 12:58 AM   #31
mdp
Wizard
mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by skynet84 View Post
Well I don't know exactly the amount the delay but believe me it's totally acceptable.
[...]
I will do a video where I'll show the minum delay input when I do word processing.
Well Matteo, you could make a video in which you show both the direct standard monitor and the Dasung working nearby in mirror mode (e.g. using a laptop as a source), then it is a matter for us of placing the video in an editor and count the frames to measure the delay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skynet84 View Post
Anyway I saw the video of Onyx Boox Max 2 playing youtube and the delay is soooo huge!
That's 800ms, as seen as a 20 frames delay in a 25 frames video. Not huge in fact in absolute terms, but strange in a supposed HDMI connection.

Last edited by mdp; 10-31-2017 at 01:15 AM.
mdp is offline   Reply With Quote