View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 05:03 PM   #5
nhedgehog
Guru
nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EnergySistemEreaderPro, Nook STG, Pocketbook 622, Bookeen Cybooks ...
My vote goes to Pocketbook. It has all you need, even the TL3 or the Aqua line. Only question is, do you get them in Canada. Compared to Bookeen Pocketbook is the much better choice. I have a Pocketbook TL3, a Bookeen Cybook Muse and a Kobo Glo HD. Regarding your specs the only device that does it all sufficiently is the Pocketbook. Only problem could be that the Pocketbooks don't have this magnetic switch (except the Touch HD), which makes the Kobo or Kindle devices starting much quicker (Pocketbook have a sleep mode too but I like mine switched off automatically if I don't use them for hours).
nhedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote