View Single Post
Old 10-23-2015, 09:49 PM   #36
barryem
Wizard
barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4
I can't find any rudeness in this thread. I'm not even sure which post was being referred to as rude. I don't think it's rude to make fun of someone like Michael Koslowski. I think I did that myself a few times in here. I do read and enjoy a lot of his articles but I take them with a grain of salt. He so often doesn't understand the topics he writes about. And every now and then he gets something right and has a new and fresh idea, which is why I read his stuff.

The ideal reader for me would be 6" or even smaller. I think he's got that right. And he's offering to create an e-ink device that isn't tied to a bookseller, which I think is also a great idea. I doubt we'll ever see one and I'm not putting my money into his idea but if he produces one and it's any good and it's what he's describing I sure want one and I'll pay a good price for it and I'll thank him.

I've never pledged money to a crowd sourcing project but this is one I would consider this one if it was being done by someone I had faith in. I sincerely hope I'm wrong about Kowslowski. What he describes is something I'd love to have.

Barry
barryem is offline   Reply With Quote