View Single Post
Old 07-01-2014, 10:02 AM   #27
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Hmm, it is finding books but not matching them to the annotations. I think I need to add some extra debug logging to better see what is going on. Unfortunately, I don't have a Kindle to test with, so I have to be careful.

Something that could help is a copy of the clippings file and the calibre database. That should help me work out why the titles and authors aren't matching. You probably don't want to attach them here, so if you can put them somewhere I can download them. Or I can send you a PM with an email address to send them to.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote