View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 04:36 PM   #6
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by peggynek View Post
Thank you BOb

So, let sumarize it. I can make subscription of New York Times for instance. Logon to Amazon web page on my Mac, download newspapers every single day and sync it with Kindle via USB cable? Do I understand it correctly?
As I said, I know, I can do this with books. I can even buy books from Amazon portal on my Mac and then sync with Kindle, but it is not clear if I can do the same for subscriptions of magazines and newspapers.

I am asking because I will be out of covered area for quite long time, but I want to have Time magazine with me there.
I don't actually subscribe to any magazines or newspapers via the Kindle, BUT if I were you, I would email Kindle support and ask....get the answers 'direct from the horses mouth!'
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote