View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 04:37 PM   #8
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
I am testing R65 for three months now. At the moment it is far away from being perfect. Most annoying problem is the power management. On my sample device the battery is mostly completely discharged after three days even in suspend mode. The second problem - there is no multitasking functionality yet for that device (I mean something like task manager) and the PDF Reader is not as advanced as in Linux models. After being able to compare I went back to my "old" beloved Firefly

But I know the guys from R6D team are working really hard on it and they surelly will solve all the problems.

However I am going to offer those new devices in our store first, when they solved all the issues.

Last edited by Booxtor; 04-29-2013 at 06:42 AM.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote