View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 11:22 AM   #1149
Lucas Malor
Pain in the arse
Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kindle 4
@robko: interesting site, thank you. Anyway now I have another problem: Kobo is turned on when it is connected and charged, and this is not good for the battery (now I'm sure, it's stated also on the site you linked) (EDIT: mmmmhhh.... probably this can't be fixed with a firmware update...).

Some other problems (I don't stop anymore ^^):
  1. bookmarks are listed under the other annotations. Since bookmarks are intended to be a quick reference to jump to page, IMHO it will be better a menu apart
  2. when you select a word, also punctuation characters are selected. This is problematic when you perform a search
  3. there could be an option to skip completely empty pages. They are useful for real books, but useless for e-book readers
  4. when you search a word and go to the page of one result, if you want to do something the search result go away, and you must redo it. Furthermore you have to dismiss the search result if you want to see in which page the searched term is... It could be useful if Kobo could hide/show search results without dismiss it.

Last edited by Lucas Malor; 04-17-2013 at 06:01 PM.
Lucas Malor is offline   Reply With Quote