View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 07:28 AM   #54
basschick
Wizard
basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
actually i write and edit site reviews for part of my living, and i've written a number of amazon user reviews for products from books and guitars to apple chips and electronics. none of those reviews were paid - they were things i owned that i wanted to share about. and sometimes i chuckle to myself as i write reviews for free after spending hours writing them for money

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
My heart goes out to the real victims, here: the tens (if not hundreds) of readers who were savagely influenced into purchasing books—books they otherwise might have passed over—by disingenuous reviews. Oh the humanity!
Quote:
Originally Posted by murraypaul View Post
And which ones are those?
basschick is offline   Reply With Quote