View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 08:03 PM   #722
ring0_event
Zealot
ring0_event can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ring0_event can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ring0_event can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ring0_event can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ring0_event can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ring0_event can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ring0_event can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ring0_event can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ring0_event can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ring0_event can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ring0_event can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Kindle3 (3G), PRS-950 (x2), PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabredog View Post
Problem solved for you then. Stop griping about a problem that you have sorted out by using a device with a larger screen.
Since there was a mention of problems on the T1, I thought it made sense to mention this deficiency for the sake of those who had not heard of it. And the problem has *nothing* to do with a larger screen size, and everything to do with the superior PDF reading software on the x50 series vs the newer T1, so I feel that I have ample reason to criticize Sony, because there is such a regression in software quality. Even if I have solved my problem, there is no reason why I should not warn other people who are considering the T1, so that at least they can make the jump with both eyes open, should they choose to do so. I apologize if regular readers have seen my complaint more than once.
ring0_event is offline   Reply With Quote