Thread: Troubleshooting Mobi files won't work on Kindle now
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 01:04 PM   #8
Paulinafrica
Zealot
Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kindle Android, Kindle 3 Wi-Fi
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoverGal View Post
I had a number of books from my library that I'd "fiddled" with and loaded onto my Kindle, and they worked fine. Now I can't open any of them, and I can't get any new ones to work either.
I hope that I haven't misunderstood your post - perfectly possible, I presume by "fiddled" that you have removed the DRM? Could this simply be a case where you need to update your ''tools'' from Alf, re-load the books into Calibre and then put them on your Kindle?
Cheers
Paul
Paulinafrica is offline   Reply With Quote