View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 10:10 PM   #1
NoahMGillman
Enthusiast
NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: iphone
Free copy of my book! (Through August 29th)

In the short time that I've been coming here, you've all been very welcoming! This is a wonderful community!

I have prepared a new short book: The Song of Ballad and Crescendo. It's a beautiful short story accompanied by some of my photography.

It is on sale at Smashwords for .99 and will soon be available on amazon too. However, I hope you will all accept a free copy!

Just go to this link on Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/22165 use coupon code LF67C before August 29th and you'll have your own digital copy!

Consider this the free sample that I hope will get you all addicted to me! :P

If you enjoy the story and would like to leave a review on amazon in a couple of days, that would be great. If not, I still hope you enjoy my story, no strings attached!

The Song of Ballad and Crescendo
An illustrated short story about love. Back when the sky was covered with stone, and people were afraid to talk lest the rocks would fall and crush them, a young man is so in love that he is willing to let the sky fall to tell the woman he wants that he loves her. Featuring photography by the author.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/22165

Last edited by NoahMGillman; 08-20-2010 at 11:12 PM.
NoahMGillman is offline   Reply With Quote