View Single Post
Old 11-08-2014, 04:40 PM   #5
Phogg
PHD in Horribleness
Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Just a whole bunch. I guess I am a collector now.
I have been thinking about trying to get Bob J Gear to make one of their heavy silicone bumper cases like I have for my Asus Vivotab Note 8.

Perhaps if we started a thread on petitioning them they might.

They pop on and off easily even with the bumper thickness, and we probably wouldn't want cutouts for the ports. We might want a grommeted hole in the center of the top to clip a float to if boating or if reading in an inner tube at the lake. The hole would also let you hang the Kobo on a cup hook or nail.
Phogg is offline   Reply With Quote