View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 02:30 PM   #9
Lyn2012
Addict
Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, iPhone 8, iPad Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
So anyway, that is my comparison between the T1 and the Kindle Keyboard. The Paperwhite can't be compared just yet, of course. The T1 is far superior to the Kindle Keyboard. Will it also be superior to the Paperwhite? I bet with regard to collections and screen savers, it will be.
Thank you for your post, it is just the sort of information I need to know before making my decision. I am used to the responsiveness of an iPhone and the 650 is just too laggy for my taste, hence my wish to upgrade. Also, however nice the PW screen is, if there is no way to easily work with collections, then it won't be of any use to me. Maybe it will be a red T2 after all.
Lyn2012 is offline   Reply With Quote