Thread: Battery Life
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 10:47 PM   #8
sirbruce
Provocateur
sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, Kindle 2, Kindle DX, iPhone 3GS
I would let it run the battery down until you get the warning to turn wireless off (I know you already say it is off). Then plug it in and let it recharge all the way. Then turn wireless off and see how many days of reading you get with it. Obviously it depends on how much you read every day, but if you only get a couple of days then I think it's defective. I've gone anywhere from 4 days to a week with mine with the wireless off. I think 2 weeks is unlikely unless you only read an hour a day.
sirbruce is offline   Reply With Quote