View Single Post
Old 09-07-2019, 03:13 PM   #1
Amon_Re
Zealot
Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Poketbook Inkpad 3 & Boyue Likebook Minas
7,8" eReader with SD card for manga

I'm currently using a Kobo Aura ONE but I' finding the available storage space to be somewhat limiting. I'm thinking of getting a replacement device with SD card but having a hard time picking one.

The InkPad 3 seems to be the best bang for the buck but I can't really find much discussing reading manga on it. I assume I'll need to convert my manga to epub instead of kepub as I do now but that's all I know.

There are a few other devices that look interesting such as those by Boox and Likebook but I know even less about those except that the bigger the device, the pricier. the Likebook Mimas does look tempting though...
Amon_Re is offline   Reply With Quote