View Single Post
Old 03-31-2008, 06:33 PM   #36
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
bug in v9.2 ?

hmm... either i'm doing something wrong (i admit, it's the more likely possibility...) or there is a bug. i tried to convert 2 different books (this one and this one) and i got the same error. i tried using the GUI and specifying manually the location, and also using a batch file made from the options i had selected in the gui (thanks so much for that tip about copying text from the DOS window by the way...).

here is the complete text of the error (did i mention, thank you for how to copy the dos window ?) :
Code:
HTML/Element.pm did not return a true value at HTML/TreeBuilder.pm line 50.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at HTML/TreeBuilder.pm line 50.
Compilation failed in require at script/mobi2imp.pl line 25.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at script/mobi2imp.pl line 25.
WoW! All done.
Appuyez sur une touche pour continuer...
here is the complete text of the batch file i tried to use :
Code:
@echo off
rem Convert .prc/.mobi/.pdb to .imp process devised by Nick Rapallo (Jan. 2008)
rem ===========================================================================
rem Place 'mobi2imp.exe' in a directory in your Windows 'path'.
rem Place this batch file in the .prc files source directory and double-click to
rem Start the conversion of all .prc files in this directory to .imp format.
rem For EBW 1150 only output; add switch '--1200' for REB 1200 .IMP

for /r %%i in (*.prc)  do mobi2imp.exe --1200 --oeb --verbose --nojustify --nopara --indent --BDremove --cover --header_color #FFFFFF "%%i" "%%~ni"

rem That's it! We are now finished the conversion of all .prc related files
echo WoW! All done.
pause
for info :
- i installed mobi2imp 9.2 in C:\Program Files\Mobi2IMP as by default
- the 2 books were in I:\mobi2imp_v9.2, along with the Mobi2IMP.exe copied from the Bin directory and the .bat file
- i had previously converted both of these books using v9.1 with no problems.

so, any ideas ?
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote