View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 02:02 PM   #2
capidamonte
Not who you think I am...
capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: PocketBook 360 -- Ivory
Use CSS: the float:left setting, and proper margins, will work for what you're trying to do in iBooks.

As for waiting for Apple to support standards, remember that the purpose of any large corporation is first: profit, second: control, third: profit. How can they profit if they allow anyone to play? Playing fair doesn't fit the sociopathic mindset of these Masters-of-the-Universe types.

Yes, I just spent three days trying to get iBooks to break pages where I want and to show images in the background. It's retarded, and it's retarded on purpose. They've basically collapsed everything to inline, and table support is gacked.

There is no absolute positioning, there is no layering, there is no page-breaking (except on file-splits), and there is no font-choice. Basically, All Your Design Is Belong To Us.

F* Apple.
capidamonte is offline   Reply With Quote