View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 06:47 AM   #17
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
@latepaul You tap in the top third of the screen for preferences and you swipe left or right or tap the right 2/3rd or left 1/3rd to turn pages. I should probably add a help screen that shows up the first couple of times you use the viewer that explains that.

There is a list view as well see the screenshots in my first post. You can choose it by clicking the three dots in the top right corner of the screen. The new server is designed so that adding more views is very easy, so in the future more can be added.

Bookmarks is not yet implemented.

If you can send me the book that failed to open, I'd like to take a look at it.

Last edited by kovidgoyal; 05-10-2017 at 07:02 AM.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote