View Single Post
Old 12-11-2016, 11:16 PM   #29
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4691mls View Post
Based strictly on the poll results, laptops are coming in way ahead of tablets.

I am surprised to see how many people have reported that a desktop is their first choice - I thought I was just old-fashioned.
With the insane and mostly useless increase in pixel count of modern cameras (what you REALLY should want are bigger pixels of higher quality, not more tiny pixels), Tablets and underpowered PCs of any sort simply can't handle photo editing with any degree of efficiency.

Lot's of reasons to use desktops of some reasonable power, and our reading activities just naturally follow. Those extra powerful computers, make Calibre fly!
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote