View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 03:29 PM   #6
auspex
Groupie
auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Nexus 5x
Jim, how about modifying the search:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
Added: From the Library, search not ondevice:"~[a-z]"
To use
Quote:
formats:true not ondevice:"~[a-z]"
I have my entire DTB library catalogued in calibre, whether I have an e-copy or not, and I'm sure I'm not the only one, so the SmartEject plugin always tells me I have books in the library that aren't on the device - and I can't put them on the device.

Personally, I'd like to be able to tell it formats:"=epub", but formats:true should work without affecting anybody negatively.

Last edited by auspex; 06-21-2013 at 03:32 PM.
auspex is offline   Reply With Quote