View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 02:28 PM   #30
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
Right. I didn't have any problem with your first two paragraphs, expressing boredom and frustration. As you said, your opinion; I even understand it. I don't like dead horse flogging, either. But I always see red when people say, in effect, "I don't like this discussion, so I want people to end it, and I want my post to be the last one on the subject." Not only is it not their call, it's hypocritical.

On the bright side, realistically it's easy enough to spot a new nomination and skim/ignore anything about Lolita. People here understand about paragraphs. And surely if you miss something, it will be brought to your attention.
So because you have a problem with what you think I said (seeing as your "quote" is neither what I said nor thought), you should now chastise me and have the last word. Were you not capable of taking your own advice and ignoring what you think I said?

For the record I don't skim, I read. Why should I alter what works for me to depend on others to do what I'm supposed to be doing? [/Rhetorical question]

You are free to your opinions, as I am free to mine. I will not discuss this with you any further. This is my last word on the subject.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote