View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 02:16 PM   #28
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
People are also free to express their feelings as long as it isn't in violation of the TOU. And since I have to read every comment while I am helping with the nomination process, to make sure that I do not accidentally miss anyone's nomination, ignoring comments is not a realisitc option for me at this time.
Right. I didn't have any problem with your first two paragraphs, expressing boredom and frustration. As you said, your opinion; I even understand it. I don't like dead horse flogging, either. But I always see red when people say, in effect, "I don't like this discussion, so I want people to end it, and I want my post to be the last one on the subject." Not only is it not their call, it's hypocritical.

On the bright side, realistically it's easy enough to spot a new nomination and skim/ignore anything about Lolita. People here understand about paragraphs. And surely if you miss something, it will be brought to your attention.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote