View Single Post
Old 01-15-2020, 03:48 AM   #34
Vroni
Banned
Vroni knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Vroni knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Vroni knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Vroni knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Vroni knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Vroni knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Vroni knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Vroni knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Vroni knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Vroni knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Vroni knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Tolino/PRS 650/Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Three or four posts on the subject and you're worn out? Wow! Sorry to bother you with requests for details in trying to ascertain the best way forward. We'll just jump to conclusions next time. If you have no interest in helping to work toward a solution with the latest version of Sigil, feel free to drop back to a version of Sigil that already works the way you want it to.
Ok. thats enouigh now. Sigil is altering a file in a way which is more worse than before. Altering to a location on the harddrive is bullshit. Changing the protocol prefix to fixme is bullshit.

As there is no intelligent life in this forum, can you just disable my account? Or tell me how to do that, It seems to me that there are only idiots around here. Is that enough of a reason?

Its completly waste of time how simple bullshit can result in a discussion about it.
Vroni is offline   Reply With Quote