View Single Post
Old 12-03-2019, 02:54 AM   #50
Poppaea
Lucifer's Bat
Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghaworth View Post
many thanks. sitting on an Oasis/Clara HD/Inkpad 3 fence right now but all should resolve soon.
Hm, three different sizes, concepts and softwares. I am looking forward to hear what you finally bought and how you like it. The Pocketbook took me some getting used to after having had Kobos for the last five years, but it has everything I need, is lightweight and very customizable. It is not as brightly lit as my Aura One was, which still drives me mad, I unconsciously try to maximize the light by swiping all the time when I read, but I guess this will cease over time and I will get used to the light provided.

As for the Clara, I could never go back to a smaller screen anymore. Guys tend to say it is more pocketable, but I do schlepp a giant handback anywhere anyhow, so what's the point for a gal? Otherwise the Clara seems to be great!!! I do love the Kobo software, but if it were me, I'd opt for a Libra or Forma due to screen size. Bigger is better (sorry guys)

And about that Oasis... well, I never had a Kindle in my life. Can't tell you anything about it.
Poppaea is offline   Reply With Quote