View Single Post
Old 02-03-2019, 09:01 PM   #32
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by gustavonow View Post
Hi knc1, first of all I feel that I should thank you for all the contribution you've done to this forum, I've seen your nickname on countless posts helping people out.

I've received your original reply, and will take your advice mentioned here, as it's fair. Just for clarification, what I've replied as "good method" was avoiding having to solder. Should I delete these previous posts as they're off-topic?
Just leave everything as is -
The question comes up often.

This using pins held in place by piece of foam has been popular.
Just be careful that the foam is not conductive.

No harm would be done.
But things will not work as expected.

One person did that (accidentally) and it took forever to figure out what was wrong.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote