View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 01:14 AM   #499
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgoldin View Post
I just finished the award-winning Startide Rising by David Brin, one of the earliest in his Uplift series. It has a large cast of characters who are easy to tell apart, and a simple story with many complex twists. It's a long novel that keeps you engrossed all the way through.
Hmmm, who's the reader on that? I haven't read much Brin, but he's been on my list for a while to try. If it's a good reader, I might just go for it.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote