View Single Post
Old 10-10-2016, 11:40 PM   #10
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
Depends on how many you have of your favorite genres. Currently, I could split this way:

Science Fiction
Fantasy
Crime/Thriller
Mystery
Horror
Non-fiction, humor & western
Adventure & Romance
Fiction <---everything that doesn't fit in the other categories)

This is based on what I have. I don't tightly categorize. I don't separate out classics or YA - they just go in their expected categories in a subcategory. I happen to read very little non-genre fiction, so general fiction is pretty much limited to historical fiction (Sharpe's Rifles, The Australians).

Hope this helps. I personally wouldn't go to your extent for trips. Whatever is on my ereader is enough for me. But, I know people who store their cards for tablets at their cabin and they can be used by multiple family members.

Last edited by Tarana; 10-11-2016 at 12:03 AM.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote