View Single Post
Old 10-10-2016, 05:14 AM   #4
svenlind
Fanatic
svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Kobo Sage and Libra 2,Ipad mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffery View Post
If you had a huge library and needed to divide it among 8 memory cards, how would you group them so that you could have a rough idea where to go when interested in a particular book or genre of book.

I use calibre and am thinking of exporting my library into 8 parts. but I am at a loss as to how I could group them.

I won't be including romance or erotica type books, nor magazines or periodicals, just books for fun and reference.

I will include science fiction, science fact, fantasy, alternate history, childrens fiction (too many great books in that to ignore even as an adult), modern fiction, classics, textbooks and other educational/informational/reference texts, biblical, etc...
I do not have any ideas about how to group them, but if I was going to do something like this I would start by making several Calibre libraries.

I have a main library for most of my books and a library for purchases from Delphi Classics and also a library for manuals, users guides and such.

It is very easy to copy between the libraries.
svenlind is offline   Reply With Quote