View Single Post
Old 08-23-2019, 01:07 AM   #48
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Question Mark View Post
Had a message from Kobo today informing me that the issue has been resolved for my books. It said that a new download link has been provided for them which should allow them to work with ADE.

Not sure if this means that the issue in general has been resolved or that it is just for my books... But since installing the Obok plugin, I'm not too worried either way. So long as I can open my books one way or the other and move them to my preferred reading device, I will be happy.
I think that it has been solved in general. I've gotten the same message and it works now. I agree with obok, but ADE is easier for me.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote