View Single Post
Old 07-23-2019, 10:47 AM   #43
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vroni View Post
Yes i'm sure, i've all of these devices and Bookari Premium.None of them interpret <u>.
I have Bookari Premium and u works fine for me (with no css of any kind applied). If it doesn't work for you, then clearly something else is in play here.

I'm not trying to start a war or anything, but since I've verified to my own satisfaction that adobe's RMSDK and ADE, and Readium's (and thus Bookari/Montano) rendering engines are fully capable of rendering u tags properly, I'm simply going to have to see some corroborating evidence that there are multiple scenarios where u tags fall down.

I'm starting a new thread with a test epub attached so we can gather more info.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 07-23-2019 at 10:55 AM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote