View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 12:06 AM   #3
techiegirl
Groupie
techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, iPad Mini, iPhone 6+
I went through 5 different paperwhites last month from Amazon.com and Best Buy before returning them all. I bought an iPad Mini and while I love my mini, I miss the use of an e-reader.

I took a chance and bought a Paperwhite from Staples Black Friday sale. Like "New", I don't see any color blobs. The shadows are still there, but it's not as bad as the previous ones. The screen looks real sharp with the light down. With the light all the way up, it's the best I've had.
techiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote