View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 12:34 AM   #1052
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
@Jade Aislin - The second part of that post wasn't directed to you, but Niedzielan's suggestion. I should have done:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niedzielan View Post
One suggestion:
I'd like to be able to set certain metadata to be rejected, such as author, rating, status, genre, etc. If possible, also being able to reject books with a range in numerical metadata (e.g. rejecting fics with <10,000 words
Rejection by criteria (author, story length, etc) isn't. All of that is presumably available to you when you are choosing stories.
I apologize for the confusion.

I'm still going to think about a way to do reject reasons like you say, but I got side tracked by a different issue.