View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 04:42 AM   #7
Gaspode
Gaspode possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeGaspode possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeGaspode possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeGaspode possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeGaspode possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeGaspode possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeGaspode possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeGaspode possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeGaspode possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeGaspode possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeGaspode possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Time

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad, iPhone
I've been having the same problem just recently. I've only had my reader for a week and I can't pinpoint when this first started. It seems that every time eLibrary synchronises, I get a duplicate copy of every book. The next time I connect my reader I get another copy.

I'm a bit nervous about trying Dr. Drib's solution until I have finished the ebook I bought in Adobe Digital Editions format. This was not synchronised through the Sony eLibrary.

As a temporary work around, I can get rid of the duplicates by chaning the synchronisation settings. For example if it is currently set to synchronise the entire library to the main memory, if I change it to sync just the books, the sync will delete all books and just add one copy of each book. The next time I sync, I change it back to full library and it keeps going.

Once I've finished reading my bought book, I'll try Dr. Drib's solution and see if this fixes it permanently. I'm wondering if it started playing up when I installed Calibre and used it to send a book to my device.
Gaspode is offline   Reply With Quote