View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 04:10 AM   #13
SpiderMatt
Grand Arbiter
SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Amazon Kindle, Motorola Droid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbusybookworm View Post
Hmm, lets see now aside from the ones mentioned by others earlier in the thread,

Warren Ellis's "Preacher" while not Pg is a lot of fun, and somthing i've enjoyed rereading quiet a few times. Rereading the whole run in TBP after one of my exams was quiet a strange experience.
Garth Ennis did Preacher. But yeah, very fun series. I also love Warren Ellis's Transmetropolitan. As a journalism major, I love the idea of a crusading journalist. :-)
SpiderMatt is offline   Reply With Quote