View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 11:23 AM   #6
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Have you read any of Eddings stuff.. like The Belgariad to start? what about the Sword of Truth novels by Terry Goodkind... although last I checked only the first book, Wizards First Rule was available as an ebook.
Thanks for the reminder, Bob. I've read several of Goodkind's books and enjoyed them. However, I sort of have a blind spot to his/her books and seem to forget about looking for them, although I'm always happy to be reminded. It's just me and my middle-age alzheimers... also known as middle-age having too much going on at the same time to think about anything for very long....

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
And back to epic fantasy, The Lord of the Isles by David Drake.
No free ones here - but you can read the first few chapters on-line
http://www.webscription.net/chapters...0812522400.htm
This was one of the TOR freebies last year. I'll check our ebooks section and see if a copy is here.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote