View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 01:44 AM   #71
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnLeeOwens View Post
Thanks for the info for getting ebooks from the library. Can anyone answer if customer reviews are available on the kindle2? I changed my shipping to 4 day from snail mail, says I should have it by 3/6.... Any thoughts on if Amazon gives a longer estimate than actual timing??

P.S- I have 50 pages left on my JP book, not 500..LOL
;p
I AMMMM EXCITED ABOUT MY K2...
Kindle 2 reviews are available on the Kindles "buy" page at Amazon. Ignore those dated Feb. 24th (the release date). People who didn't have Kindles were giving reviews.

You can also Google "Kindle 2" to find many news and blog reports/reviews.

My Kindle arrived a day earlier than expected. The one I had sent my mother arrived Thursday, Feb 26 though it wasn't due until March 2nd.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote