View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009, 04:13 PM   #3
Strether
Guru
Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1; iPad Air; iPhone 7; Kobo Libra; Kindle Oasis 3
This is a completely new version, which also includes, what I neglected to say about version one, the Essay on Civil Disobedience. In formatting, I used the Gutenberg HTML version, which was made available in the summer of 2008 but which unfortunately didn't mean as much as I'd hoped. Why you would put out a new HTML version and not italicize one of the many, many, many words, nor provide accents, in the work of an author who's so careful about the language he uses, beats the heck out of me. Italics and accents provided in this version; I think I got them all. All the tables have been turned into jpegs and look much better. I'd appreciate hearing from anyone who finds any errors.

Jim
Strether is offline   Reply With Quote