View Single Post
Old 04-18-2014, 11:15 AM   #18
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabby98 View Post
As found on the CNET Cheapskate blog (http://www.cnet.com/news/get-three-f...s-from-scribd/)

I've yet to try it, but with three months free I may
This is awesome thank you! So far they seem to have Avon romances, Zebra romances and sourcebooks. Any other publisher has anyone come across?

The browsing of the site is worse than Kobo. So it's best to search by author I noticed. The android app is a huge battery drain when browsing and searching. Have not check to see if it drains as bad just reading.

I like the reading interface. The sans-serif font is really nice but I do agree the line spacing needs fixed other than that I really like the service so far.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote