View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 01:24 PM   #825
hfpop
Addict
hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

Device: N/A
Hello,

I put on my Kindle Paperwhite DejaVu Sans + DejaVu Sans Condensed and DejaVu Serif + DejaVu Serif Condensed. After the regular reboot, my kindle only shows the Sans and Serif fonts, without the Condensed fonts. Is this the right action, or I am missing something here?

Thank you for making this clear for me.

Later edit: I removed both sets Serif and Sans and allowed only the two condensed sets. They appeared on kindle, with the name without 'Condensed', but it is my opinion that they were not displayed as condensed fonts.

Any comments, please?

Last edited by hfpop; 08-23-2013 at 03:40 PM.
hfpop is offline   Reply With Quote