View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 10:26 PM   #17
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
One thing I think would be very nice is to have a config file for ebook-convert so any options you want to override from default goes into the config file and that value gets used unless you specify the command on the command line to override what's in the config file or the default.
I thought that when using the command line it defaults to whatever global settings were specified by the user in the GUI unless a specific override is specified in the command string. I obviously could be way out in left field. But if this is correct there must be a config file around somewhere. If I'm not correct it would be nice to have a config file as you suggest.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote