View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 07:02 AM   #11
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by user_none View Post
You're other option is to have it auto convert when sending to the device. Go to Preferences, Plugins, Device Interfaces, PRS-300/505, click customize. Disable what file formats you don't want sent to your reader, then move your preferred format to the top of the list. When you send any book to your 505 that is not in an enabled format it will auto convert to the first in that list.
thank you, user_none ! that is exactly the sort of solution i was wondering about as well. i am making a note of that myself.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote