View Single Post
Old 01-21-2020, 11:49 AM   #79
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deskisamess View Post
For me, too thin means too hard to hold. I've got very small hands, and the beginnings of arthritis. I do better holding a reader in a cover, because I need more to hold on to. The only time I didn't use a cover on a Kindle was my K2 that I kept in a sleeve because the covers made for them used that hinge system to attach and they were known for cracking the bezel.

My thumb joints can't take the motion of squeezing and holding something so thin. Also, I read while laying on my side in bed and prop my Oasis using the cover.

That first little basic Kindle with the thin narrow page turn buttons was horrible to hold and use. It was too small and those buttons were a nightmare.
I think that a lot of electronics such as phones and Readers are getting to be too thin and that does make them harder to hold. I find my iPhone 6s not nice to hold when it is out of the case because it is too thin.

As for a case for a Reader, I find my H2O easier to hold.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote