View Single Post
Old 03-02-2021, 10:19 PM   #1864
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny_hill View Post
Sure, I'd be happy to send over what I'm trying to convert. Is it possible for me to PM the document to you? I didn't see an option to PM you on your profile page (perhaps my account is too new).
Yes--that's weird. I haven't noticed that before (that some accounts cannot do PMs). You can go to this page and send me an e-mail. I'll reply back and you can send an attachment. Or you can just send a link.

Last edited by willus; 03-03-2021 at 10:35 PM.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote