View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 11:09 AM   #1
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
All My Books Program -- Free Today (June 9)

http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/

The All My Books program is today's give-away-of-the-day. The product blurb:

-----

Organize your collection of paper books into an electronic library. Add books easily without typing full details: All My Books gets information about the book from the Internet automatically. Track loaners and locate every book in just seconds.

Organize your e-books as well. You can store link to the file in the book card and open it directly from All My Books. The program is able to automatically fill the book card for the following e-book formats: FB2, FB2.ZIP, LRF (Sony Reader), LIT, MOBI, PRC, PDB, EPUB.

Organize your audio books. You can start playback from the program in just one click. The book card is filled automatically for MP3, WMA, OGG formats.

-----

Personally I'm not downloading it because I ♥ calibre, but for someone wanting to categorize their pbooks and audiobooks it would come in handy. And if you just want to try it, you can't beat the price.

-Marcy
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote