View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009, 03:30 AM   #2
RobbieClarken
Addict
RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Thanks Ea, 85x114 mm works great.

I used these dimenasions to create a PDF of a section of a webpage I wanted to read on the Kindle. For those interested, printing directly from Firefox was making a mess of things so I found the easiest way was to copy to Word, change the dimensions and use Acrobat Pro's "Create PDF" plugin.
RobbieClarken is offline   Reply With Quote