View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 01:11 PM   #4
JanetCinNC
Groupie
JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 650 in red, Sony PRS-600 in red, Sony PRS-505 in red, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly1010 View Post
I would like to find a zippered case that you could put the 505--AND it's cover in. (Hopefully that makes sense). I even thought of a cosmetic bag or something along those lines, just to protect it from sharp objects (and SCRATCHES!) when I put it in my purse. I have the lightwedge, so I know that limits me in what covers I can have. I wish more of them were compatible with the lightwedge itself.
I have a lightwedge cover, too, and I keep my reader in it all the time. I wanted to be able to carry it in my purse without being worried that something like a pen would gouge my reader or the lightwedge. I found a neoprene cover for a small netbook that works for this purpose. It's a little larger than the reader in the lighted cover, but it fits in my purse fine. It protects from scratches and adds a little extra cushioning, but it wouldn't protect it if I sat on the purse with the reader inside - or something similar. I found it at amazon.com. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001GQ2W7G
JanetCinNC is offline   Reply With Quote