View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 02:45 PM   #15
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I appear to have bought my first ebooks back on 27th January 2002. At the time I think I was probably reading on computer rather than with a device.

The first device I know that I bought was a Sony Clie SL-20, a monochrome TFT LCD device with 320x320 pixels.

The first E-Ink device I had was a Bookeen CyBook Gen 3 back in early 2008, which could read Mobipocket format ebooks.

I bought my first Kindle in October 2009. It was the Kindle 2i (international version) and cost $387.85.

I've had a nook or two, and another Cybook, but I've pretty much stuck to Kindles since 2009. They work well, and the book costs are reasonable.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote