View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 01:12 PM   #13
haertig
Wizard
haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, Fire HD8 Gen7, Moto G7, Sansa Clip v2, Ruizu X26
At the time I started with eBooks - a couple of years back, when the Nook Simple Touch was the B&N offering - I chose the Nook because online articles I read stated that B&N had the larger eBook inventory for the Nook than Amazon did for the Kindle. Whether that was true of not, I don't know, but it caused me to buy the Nook. I now use a PaperWhite3, although I still have, and occasionally use my old Nook. But 95% of the time, it's the PW3 that I use now.
haertig is offline   Reply With Quote