View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 11:52 AM   #966
dracodoc
Connoisseur
dracodoc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.dracodoc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.dracodoc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.dracodoc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle DXG, Sony T1
I edited the wiki a lot, tried to make it as simple as possible for new users:
1. Change the order of topic: 1. introduction, 2. download and install, 3. basic intro, I think new user need a basic idea how kpv works and know he can press h in each different mode. This should answer half the questions new user may have.
2. added kite installation, and tips for launchpad. Many people have trouble using launchpad with default time settings.
3. The whole "user guide" page is deleted. I think the previous content is obsolete and accurately not suitable for "user guide". That page is the first page for beginners to learn what kpv can do and how to use it, but they didn't know to use "h" to get the help for each mode. And the most users of current kpv don't need to editing lua files anymore. If you think some of them are still useful, please move it out to somewhere from the history.

Last edited by dracodoc; 04-04-2013 at 11:59 AM.
dracodoc is offline   Reply With Quote